- Febuary 20, Miniatures for Charango & Bassflute will receive its first performance by Stefan Östersjö and Terje Thiwång in Newcastle, England.
- Miniatures for Charango & Bassflute will be performed at the manifestation for CoMa in Växjö on June 12.
- The art of war noise can be seen at Sommarscenen in Malmö, in Mellanhedsparken, August 11.
October 12, Das Orchester will give Strained its first performance at Interart Center during the Connectfestivalen in Malmö. Musicians: Kerstin Frödin, Chrichan Larson and Ivo Nilsson.
2008 - 2009
- The piece Bits & Pieces will have its first preformance
Ensemble in Stresa, Italy
- December 9th 2008, In Su will be performed in Härnösand
- Chained for recorder & electronics will have its first
performance by Kerstin Frödin at a portrait concert of Martin
Svensson, arranged by Lunds Chambermusic society at Skissernas Museum,
Other pieces that will be performed are Bagatell, Escape,
Interactions and Fuge, and then some which involve Terje
Thiwång (flutes), Björn Edqvist (trumpet), Lars Ljungberg
(percussion) and Anders Danman (cembalo).
- Fuge and then some will be performed by Anders Danman in
at Hans Egedes in Copenhagen, June 14th.
- Chained will be performed by Kerstin Frödin on September
26th in Stockholm
- The Art of War Noise will have its premier on November
14th & 15th by ensemble Ars Nova and Teatr Weimar. Location: Båghallarna,
Malmö. For more info: http://kanalsyd.se/event.php?id=177
- Tre facce will be performed at Sirènfestivalen in
Gothenburg between 14-17th of March.
- Interlude will be performed on August 27th with ensemble
Ars Nova at ICMC in Copenhagen.
- September 6th MSO will perform Martin´s graduationpiece Embryo
conducted by Andrè de Ridder at the concerthall in Malmö.
- During SoundAround musicians from Ars Nova will perform Soundscape
& improvisation no 1 on October 13th at Inkonst in Malmö.
- On January 28th "In Su"
will be performed in Sarajevo and Febuary 3rd in Dubrovnik, conducted
by Jan Risberg.
- The chamberopera "Sälskinnet" will have
it´s first performance April 7th and shows are scheduled for
two months. More info and tickets are available at Kulturcentralen.
- On April 19th Martin will have the tapepiece "Identities"
performed and do a live-performance with operasinger Christina Larsson,
trash-performanceartist Elisabeth Werthner and artists Agneta Strindinger
and Stine Kildevang at Inkonst in Malmö.
- "Tre facce" will be performed at Academy of Music
in Malmö April 20th.
- 27th April "Tre facce" will be performed at Jeriko
- "Tre facce" will be performed at the UNM-Festival
in Copenhagen August 26th.
- "Interlude" will later this year be performed by
ensemble Ars Nova and soloist Terje Thiwång.
be performed by Terje Thiwång and Helsingborg symphony orchestra
on May 20th in Helsingborg concerthall.
At the film festival Skånska Filmdagar in Malmö between
May 28th- 29th the movie "Making Stars" will be showed,
with music composed by Martin and Tomas Erlandsson.
"Deliverance" and "Escape" will
be performed at the yearly UNM-festival, held this year in Helsinki,
October 30 "Deliverance" will be performed at Palladium
Marathonpiece "Staff 1", between Malmö Academy
of Music and Conservatory in Copenhagen for electric-cello will be
premiéred November 2 in the concerthall at the Conservatory
in Copenhagen and opens with music by Martin Svensson, performed by
"Deliverance" and "Tre facce" for
tape will be performed at GlobusBar in Berlin November 3.
"Staff 1" will be perfomed at Jeriko in Malmö
on November 21.
"Interlude" piece for altoflute, ensemble and tape
has it´s first performance December 3 in Växjö and
performed December 4 in Malmö with Terje Thiwång and Ensemble
Ars Nova. Terje will also perform
"Escape" at both concerts.
Mars 2nd "Escape" will be broadcasted in Swedish
Radio P2 between 19.30-21.00
The tape-piece "Deliverance" will be performed at
The Academy of Music in Malmö on April 27 at 19.30
May 8 at 15.00 "Deliverance" will be performed at
Jeriko in Malmö
"Tre små fåglar" first performance in
Ärentuna kyrka at 18.00, June 13 (Trio Aurora) Also performed:
- June 23 in Sundsvalls kyrka (Trio Aurora)
- June 24 in Trönö kyrka (Trio Aurora)
- June 25 in Tuna kyrka (Trio Aurora)
- June 27 in Kalmar kyrka, Bålsta (Trio Aurora)
November 18th at Kulturhuset in Stockholm, during a lunchconcert "Escape"
will be performed by Caroline Bengtsson (flute) and the piece "Interactions"
by Björn Edqvist(trumpet) and Johan Westerberg(percussion)
On the 19 november August Strinberg`s play "Ett drömspel"
will have premiér at Bryggeriteatern in Malmö were Martin
& Tomas Erlandsson have arranged the music. Read more here....